Saturday, August 18, 2012

15 Awesome Moments From "The Office."

Well "The Office," is pretty much may favorite show of all time. So here's some hysterical moments that always seem to make me laugh and if you like "The Office, I  know it will but a smile on your face too. Enjoy. :)  

15.)Lazy Sunday Parody- Lazy Scranton


Sittin’ in my office with a plate of grilled bacon,
Call my man Dwight just to see what was shakin’
Yo Mike, our town is dope and pretty
So check out how we live in the Electric City!

They call it Scranton
What?
The Electric City
Scranton
What?
The Electric City

Lazy Scranton the Electric City
They call it that ’cause of the electricity

The city’s laid out from east to west
And our public parks and libraries are truly the best

Call poison control if you’re bit by a spider
But check that it’s covered by your health care provider!

Are you hungry? Well quit your whining
The new downtown has five-star dining

You lack coal mines and you wanna see ‘em,
Well, check it out, yo, the Anthracite Museum!

The dope thing to do, that’s several and counting
The illest place to go is Montage Mountain

Plenty of space in the parking lot,
But the little cars go in the compact spot
Spot, spot, spot, spot …

Snack attack time, don’t lose your head
We like Cugino’s for the tasty bread

They call it Scranton
What?
The Electric City
Scranton
What?
The Electric City
Scranton
What?




14.)Pam and Jim go to Shrute farms and Mose runs along the car as they drive up.


13.)Dwight and his Wigs:

Dwight: "Yes, I have a wig for every single person in the office. You never know when you're going to need to bear a passing resmeblance to someone."



12.)Michael Imitates a Wolf:

Michael: "And I was raised by wolves. I was 25 years old before I saw my first human being. Wait, is it a full moon tonight?" [howls and growls like a werewolf]




11.)Kevin's Famous Chili:

Kevin: "At least once a year I like to bring in some of my Kevin's famous chili. The trick is to undercook the onions. Everybody is going to get to know each other in the pot. I'm serious about this stuff. I'm up the night before, pressing garlic and dicing whole tomatoes. I toast my own ancho chilies. It's a recipe passed down from Malones for generations. It's probably the thing I do best."




10.)Dwight tries to pretty woman their asses:

Angela: "Please and thank you go a long way."
Dwight Schrute: "Copy. [doubles back] Thank you. "
Angela: "Thank YOU. "
Dwight Schrute: [smiles] "Please."



9.)Michael Sings Happy Birthday to Creed:






8.)Dwight Teaches The Office Martial Arts:

Dwight: [screaming, Phyllis and Dwight wrestling] Got you! Broken arm! Boom Boom Boom! Broken Nose! Boom Boom Boom Boom! Broken Nose! Boom! Ha, gonna flip you!

Jim: Once a year Dwight holds a seminar updating us on the newest developments in the world of karate... because as we all know, the one thing thousand year martial arts do all the time is change.

Dwight: How can I pose this to you in a relatable way? You are all members of the Yakuza and you happen to be visiting the Lackawanna trolley museum... and you are attacked by triads... how can you hold them off until your clan arrives? You cannot go wrong with a throat punch [screams, pretends to punch Meredith in the throat]
Jim: OK, so there's no defense for that, good to know.
Dwight: No, there is a defense for that. Let me demonstrate. Someone attack me. Kevin, go!
Kevin: No way. Last time you pulled my pants down and then you tried to choke me with my shoelace.
Dwight: False. I did choke you with your shoelace. Now come at me!
Jim: OK, with all due respect to everyone here, I think the most worthy opponent of you is you.
Dwight: That is correct. Unless there happened to be measles present.
Jim: So let's just say that Dwight has come at you with the throat punch. Now how would you, Dwight, defend against it?
Dwight: Easy. Allow me to demonstrate. I am attacking myself with a throat punch. Here it comes. [gives himself a fake throat punch] Block. Grasp wrist as such. [grasps wrist]
Jim: And what if he comes at you with the other hand, because he does have two.
Dwight: Good point. Second, throat punch, absorb the blow. [gives himself another throat punch and proceeds to both attack and defend himself] Groin punch, hip block, elbow to the gut. Uh oh, up to the nose. No, you're not. Ow! Oh!
Jim: Oh my God, he's making you look like such a fool.
Dwight: He really is, but not for long. [steps on foot] Ow! Instep, oh, not again. [more screaming] You let go, you let go. Oh, you're right, I can't hold on.
Jim: You two are so evenly matched I don't know how one of you is going to get the upper hand.
Dwight: The important thing to remember Jim... we always have what is called the element of surprise. [hits himself in the groin and moans]





7.)There has been a murder:



6.) Oscar tries to do a Southern accent:


5.)Michael talks depression:

[Michael is on the roof and Dwight is below with a bullhorn]
Michael Scott: My life! Oh, my life!
Dwight Schrute: Michael, what's wrong?
Michael Scott: Everything's wrong. The stress of my modern office has caused me to go into a depression!
Dwight Schrute: Depression? Isn't that just a fancy word for feeling "bummed out"?
Michael Scott: Dwight, you ignorant slut! Depression is a very serious illness. Over 32,000 people commit suicide every year according to a 2004 study.
Dwight Schrute: Is that the last year the data was available?
Michael Scott: Yes.



4.)Michael kisses Oscar:




3.)Michael discovers Toby is back:

Ryan: [to Kelly picking up brownies] You're taking two?
Kelly: Yeah, um, but one of them is for Toby.
Michael Scott: [smiling] Yeah! Why don't you send that to him in Costa Rica.
Kelly: Um, I'm just gonna hand it to him right now.
Michael Scott: Okay. [laughing] Weirdo.
Jim Halpert: Why's that- why's that weird?
Michael Scott: She said she's going to give it to him right now. [snorts]
Jim Halpert: She's probably going to.. 'cause they sit next to each other.
Michael Scott: Yeah they used to.
Jim Halpert: [Jim stares into the camera then at Michael] Toby works here.
Michael Scott: Oh! Can you imagine?
Jim Halpert: Oh no. You don't know.
Michael Scott: I don't know. What?
Jim Halpert: You should probably just meander back there. Take a look. See if he's... if he's back.
Michael Scott: [taking it as a joke] Dare I? [laughing] You know what, I'm going to. For old time's sake!
[Michael walks into the annex and no one's there]
Michael Scott: [to camera] Great practical joke, Jim. You got me to go to the annex.
[Michael turns around right into Toby]
Michael Scott: [screaming] NOO GOD! NO. GOD. PLEASE. NO. NO!!! NO!!! NOOOOOO!!





2.)Michael in way over his head:

Michael: "I declare Bankruptcy!"



1.)Jim Imitates Dwight:

Jim Halpert: Question. What kind of bear is best?

Dwight Schrute: That's a ridiculous question.

Jim Halpert: False. Black bear.

Dwight Schrute: That's debatable. There are basically two schools of thought--

Jim Halpert: Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Dwight Schrute: Bears do not... What is going on?! What are you doing?!






Love this show.














No comments:

Post a Comment